Do you enjoy playing brainteasers and puzzle games? You'll enjoy Christmas Slide Puzzle then.
In order to serve all user groups and provide you with the greatest experience on the market, we now support 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 puzzles.
With this wonderful yet difficult Christmas Puzzle, your holidays will be much more joyful!
The traditional game of sliding tiles, also known as the 8 puzzle. There is a touch screen interface, soothing music, and a ton of lovely pictures.
The sliding puzzle is a well-known puzzle game that appeals to players of all ages, including both kids and adults. The sliding puzzle is a simple but mentally challenging game that requires you to place the pieces in the right squares in order to put the picture together. If the square next to them is not already occupied by another piece, the pieces may be moved there. The blank square must be in the bottom right corner at the conclusion.
The traditional sliding 3x3 photo puzzle. As you rearrange the pieces, you'll discover tips and techniques that will enable you to arrange the tiles so that the final tile is left blank.
A satisfying and difficult photo puzzle game. To finish this challenging and engaging game, use logic. Have fun trying to solve issues!
To store the finished puzzles on your request or share them, the permission to access storage is needed.
In order to save an image to your gallery, use it as wallpaper, or share it on social media, you must solve each problem to unlock the share area for that image.
Use the app's assistance to quickly switch two parts out, and it will notify you if doing so will make the problem impossible to solve.
• 3x3 puzzles – Easy way to kill time.
• 4x4 Puzzles – challenging puzzle.
• 5x5 Puzzles -> Very challenging puzzle.
• Brain -> Put your brain to the test.
• Puzzle games: enjoyable amusement that sharpens the mind.
• Best Results -> After solving your puzzle, share the image or set it as your desktop background.
• Family Puzzle – Have fun playing the game together.
• No time restriction – Proceed at your own speed.
• Internet absent? No issue! -> Play an offline puzzle game.